The African market terrain is unique and dynamic in nature – the availability of research, media platforms, credibility of content, and other campaign management tools are not as readily available as it is the case in South Africa. Similarly, the opportunities are available in abundance. Our diverse panel of experts will share their insights from a local and cross border focus. Their observations and experiences on various aspects of communications, media landscape and overall business in African markets will be put on the spotlight.
Africa is seen as one of the fastest growing economic regions in the world. The opportunities for the communications industry and brands are endless. However, it is important not to approach the region with a one-size fits all mentality.
The AMASA Ignite Forum, a premier forum for discussion about issues of importance to the advertising and media industry will host a debate entitled “The Challenges and Opportunities to Look Out For In African Markets
” on Thursday, 14 November 2019
. Join the debate together with peers from media, marketing and the broader communications sphere as per the details below:
- Shireen Jaftha - Senior Marketing Manager (TymeBank)
- Phindile Xaba – Editor (Business Unusual Quarterly Magazine)
- Donald Liphoko – Marketing Director Sub Saharan Africa (JCDecaux)
- Sibusiso Mvelase – Chairman (Elcos Digital) UAE
- Date: Thursday, 14 November 2019
- Time: 4.30-6pm, followed by a networking session
- Venue: Ster Kinekor Head Office, 185 Katherine Street, Sandton
- Entry: Free – RSVP: Andrew Maluleka @ moc.liamg@asamatawerdna