The annual occasion will take place at the Randpark Golf Club
on Friday, 1 June
The day is organised with the key aim to raise funds for the Amasa Bursary Fund to help uplift the education levels and expertise of the media industry.
This is your chance to support the growth and development of our industry’s brightest young media talent... whilst enjoying a fun-filled day out in the Joburg sun.
To add a hot twist of fun to the day, the event will be wrapped in a Mexican Fiesta theme and players will be encouraged to participate in the best-dressed competition.
Date: Friday, 1 June 2018
Registration: 08h30 – 09h30
Shotgun start: 10h00
Format: Four-Ball Alliance (2 scores to count)
Awards dinner: 15h30 - 16h00 to 18h00
Venue: Randpark Golf Club, Firethorn Premium Course, Home of the Joburg Open, 2018 Best of Joburg 2016, www.randpark.co.za Sponsorship opportunities
- ‘eStandar’ Four Ball - R7,150* / team of four
- 'Magnate’ Four Ball - R8,000* / captain of industry
- Headline sponsor - R35,000*
- Hole Sponsors - R11,000 - R13,000* / hole
- Best dressed & photo booth - R8,000*
- *Excludes VAT. Terms and conditions apply.
Be it a team build or your own special client invitation, you can build your own four-ball - R7,150*.Course fees, registration snacks, half-way lunch and early awards dinners Excludes: Caddie fees, golf cart, dress up, mulligans and out-of-package refreshments, etc. Contact Randpark Golf Club to book your caddies and golf carts in advance – first come, first serve.*
Contacts Four-ball bookings
- Tracey Chetty az.oc.aidemirp@CyecarTSponsorships
- Taryn Naledi Hood az.oc.aidemirp@hnyrat
083 325 1115 Randpark Golf Club event manager
- Gaby Lubeck az.oc.krapdnar@stneve
(011) 215 8603 Media enquiries
– Fatima Ouanssaidi az.oc.rptniopno@amitaF
079 438 3762