Are you getting adequate nutrition?
Eating healthily and getting exercise are a start, but when you realise that even a healthy diet doesn’t supply your body with all the micronutrients it needs, it’s time to consider supplementation. Did you know, there are at least 30 vitamins, minerals and dietary components which the body needs, but cannot adequately manufacture in sufficient amounts! 1Immunity starts with ‘C’
Vitamin C is probably one of the most talked-about vitamins of the year. It bolsters your immune system, promotes the normal functioning of your nervous system, and assists in the reduction of fatigue, promoting a feeling of wellness.2
A potent antioxidant, Vitamin C works to protect the cells from oxidative stress.3‘D’ scores top marks, too!
Vitamin D may be an important way to arm the immune system against infections like the common cold. A large study noted that Vitamin D supplements protect against acute respiratory infections including colds and flu, providing robust evidence that this vitamin has benefits beyond bone and muscle health.4 Start your sustained wellness journey today!
Not sure which supplements to take? Leading pharmaceutical company Adcock Ingram (Pty) Ltd have launched BIOPLUS® VIT-ALITY, a new daily vitamin and mineral supplement range. Every product formulation is designed to give your body the micronutrient support it needs, for sustainable vitality.
Consider BIOPLUS® VIT-ALITY MULTI-VITAMIN, -MINERAL & ANTIOXIDANT, which includes Vitamin B and Ginseng, said to reduce fatigue and enhance stamina and endurance.5
BIOPLUS® VIT-ALITY C 1000 MG contributes to normal functioning of the immune system,2
and BIOPLUS® VIT-ALITY D3
contributes to strong bone and teeth maintenance, and the normal functioning of the immune system.6
Rise up in spite of all the challenges: get Fuel4Life!
The BIOPLUS® VIT-ALITY range is available at selected Dis-Chem and Clicks stores, as well as selected independent pharmacies nationwide. For more information, visit : https://bioplus.co.za/
(direct link to Bioplus Vit-ality range to be included, once live) and join the conversation on Facebook
.Legals : https://www.adcock.co.za/ProdVitamins/Bioplus
1. Harvard health. Vitamins and Minerals. Available at:
https://www.helpguide.org/harvard/vitamins-and-minerals.htm. Last accessed June 2020.
2. Bioplus Vit-ality C 1000 mg effervescent tablets package insert. Adcock Ingram.
3. Medical News Today. Top 5 natural antihistamines for allergies. Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323276#vitamin-c. Last accessed: June 2020
4. University of Queen Mary London. "Vitamin D protects against colds and flu, finds major global study." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 16 February 2017. Available at:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170216110002.htm. Last accessed August 2020
5. Harvard Health Blog. Do ‘energy boosters’ work? Available at: https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/do-energy-boosters-work-201311156878. Last accessed June 2020.
6. Bioplus Vit-ality D3 capsules package insert. Adcock Ingram.