In compliance with the lockdown restrictions for public gatherings, these awards were hosted online as an experiential live event, a first for the Exporter of the Year Awards evening. With live entertainment and presented by MC Gareth Burley online guests were always kept entertained. The winner announcements were pre-filmed at heritage and important landmarks in Port Elizabeth, which put a fresh spin on the interactive aspect of the evening. A very creative way of keeping those tuned in, engaged and was thoroughly enjoyed by all online viewers.
The highlight of the evening for Oracle Media, was being announced as the IDC Job Creation Merit award-winner and the Best Provider of Service to Exporter winner. Competitors were larger companies and these two awards were a pleasant surprise to Neil Barker, MD of Oracle Media. “Our competition was tough and I really appreciate being chosen as winners in both those categories.”
The category and merit award winners of the 2020 Exporter of the Year Awards were:
- SJM Flex Environmental Practice Award Winner: Tavcor Motor Group
- SJM Flex Environmental Award Winner: Volkswagen Group South Africa
- IDC Job Creation Merit Award: Oracle Media
- IDC Job Creation Merit Award: S4 Development Service
- IDC Job Creation Award Winner: Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa
- Best Provider of Service to Exporters Winner: Oracle Media
- Best Exporter Medium Enterprise Merit Award for New Contracts: Sovereign Foods
- Best Exporter Medium Enterprise Winner: S4 Development Services
- Best Exporter Corporate Winner: Eberspächer South Africa
- Best Exporter OEM Merit Award for Major Achievements: Volkswagen Group South Africa
- Best Exporter OEM Merit Award for Overcoming Obstacles: Isuzu Motors South Africa
- Best Exporter OEM Winner: Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa
“The Exporter of the Year Awards showcases the true success of our exports in the region. We continue to have great success stories in the Eastern Cape, despite the challenges and trials of the year, and we look forward to growing our influence within the industry for the years to come,” said Levey. Oracle Media is a brand and digital marketing agency. They create monthly content for their clients’ social media, digital and traditional marketing platforms specific to their business needs and their marketing strategy from conception to completion. Whether you already have a brand or need to still develop an identity from scratch, these innovative minds understand up-and-coming trends and will add that special edge to your final product, all to your specification. With in-house departments, the creation of content is personalised through photography, graphic design, web development and social media management.
They have offices in Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg and satellite staff in KwaZulu-Natal; Cape Town and Windhoek.
For more information about the services that Oracle Media offer, email them and build better brands together: az.oc.puorgelcaro@ofni