The Sanlam Indie Early Career Programme combines a year of fully funded studies in Digital Product Design or Front-End Engineering at the Academy of Digital Artswith hands-on work experience under the Sanlam Indie team. The result? An unbeatable introduction into one of two, booming digital arts fields and the chance to kickstart your creative career with real experience and a shot at a permanent position at Sanlam Indie. Applications close 15 November 2019. What’s in it for you?
The 12 successful candidates (six candidates per programme) will each receive:
*The Sanlam Indie Early Career Programme is not a registered higher education programme and candidates will not earn any accreditation or qualification on completion. Who can apply?
- A world-class education* in Digital Product Design or Front-End Engineering.
- Fully paid tuition fees.
- A laptop for the duration of the course.
- Transport costs for course events.
- The opportunity to learn from industry experts.
- The opportunity to use the latest technology and tools.
- Real-world work experience.
- A chance to join the Sanlam Indie team as a full-time employee on completion of the programme (for top-performing students).
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply:
- You’re a South African citizen.
- You’re between the ages of 20 and 30.
- You live in Cape Town, or are willing and able to relocate there.
- You have completed some tertiary education or have a tertiary qualification.
Preference will be given to suitable EE candidates and students with previous education in design or information systems. A total of 12 students will be accepted – six for each programme. Pick your programmeDigital Product Design
Digital Product Design is all about using creative problem-solving to build digital solutions that really work on every level. This course will teach you the latest tools, technology and techniques, and hone your communication and collaboration skills to help you become a productive and efficient design team member. Apply now (Applications close 15 November 2019.) Front-End Engineering
The Front-End Engineering programme will teach you how to write good, clean code using industry best practices and the latest technology. You’ll also learn how to document code, test it and make it scalable, and develop the communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills necessary to be a valuable member of any development team. Apply now (Applications close 15 November 2019.) For more information visit www.sanlamindie.co.za/digital-training-2020 or email: az.ca.ada@ofni.