Stephane Rogovsky - CEO of the R-Squared Group
R-Squared Digital is partnering with the New Generation Social and Digital Media Awards, because the awards not only honour South African creative agency teams for their innovative use of social and digital media, along with cutting-edge use of online media and tools, they also acknowledge corporate companies and their in-house marketing teams from across South Africa for their work on campaigns that help promote their organisations and brands in ground breaking ways. R-Squared Digital specialises in supplying extremely innovative influencer marketing solutions. As the exclusive South African partner of the multi-national Social Internet Ltd (of which adMingle is one of the products), we are joining forces to bring exceptional technology, and are paving the way in the new generation of social and digital media marketing.
R-Squared Digital offers a 360O full house digital consultancy service specializing in Influencer Marketing solutions. Additionally, they also offer brand strategy and market research services. By partnering with advertising agencies, SMEs, large brands directly, along with web and digital start-ups in South Africa and internationally, they're creating exciting, pioneering customised solutions.
The significant advantage of influencer marketing is the fact that brands and products are advocated and promoted by real people, in a very personal way, rather than providing generic corporate messages, which are impersonal and often ignored. R-Squared Digital offers influencer marketing opportunities, providing a community of influencers and micro-influencers, along with proprietary technology. This technology can also be used to engage a brand's captive audience (customers, followers, etc), transforming them into their influencers / brand ambassadors, while also providing unique insights into the customer experience. An in-depth analysis is also provided on the audience's social media and digital behaviour, resulting in a clear view of what their customers are passionate about in their daily lives, which is critical for understanding the consumer journey and mapping marketing and brand strategy.
All Social Internet platforms enable sharing across most social media and blogs, including WhatsApp, with full analytics about each campaign and influencer, along with analytics on the social media engagement.
The awards celebrate ingenuity, with a specific focus on results and insight-based success, which makes the awards unique among those largely dominated by equal parts emotion and ideation. “The awards continually evolve to include new trends in social and digital media, new industry technology and platforms, as well as international trends making their way into South Africa,” says Stephen Paxton, managing director of the New Generation Social & Digital Media Awards.
R-Squared Digital will be sponsoring the following awards:
- The New Generation overall Agency award (Special Category)
- This award recognises the agency that has contributed significantly overall to outstanding return on investment for its client through social and digital media marketing, one that consistently meets deadlines, wins new clients, delivers campaigns within budget, shows outstanding creativity and delivers award-winning content across various portfolios.
- The team at R-Squared Digital understands that outstanding creative, award winning content, delivered within budget, is imperative in creating engagement in social and digital media marketing. As a highly innovative company offering a 3600 digital consultancy, the team knows that influencer and digital marketing is brought to life by creating real content that talks to people rather than delivering traditional corporate or old-school advertising messaging.
- Best use of social media in a loyalty programme campaign (Corporate Awards)
- This award recognises campaigns that have significantly increased calls to action and engagement, resulting in increased members and sales.
- Using Social Internet's technology, R-Squared Digital has exclusive access to exceptional inhouse technology leading the new generation of analytics, metrics and marketing automation, yet keeping a personal and customized tailor-made approach in the way the relationships with influencers and clients are managed, the R-Squared Digital team knows these elements are fundamental to significant return on investment in marketing campaigns.
- Most Innovative Social Media Campaign by a Medium to Large Agency (Agency Awards)
- This award recognises the most innovative use of social media, which targets social networks and applications to spread brand awareness or promote particular products (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), offering authentic and transparent communication and professional campaign planning, and objectives and evaluative measurable evidence with which to assess performance.
- R-Squared Digital, through Social Internet technology, continuously provides innovative and engaging social sharing, by transforming a captive audience into influencers. Brands utilise authentic person to person engagement. It's not the brand sharing the message, it's the people. This highlights the transparent communication process, while keeping professional campaign objectives. Reward your audience for engaging, sharing and participating in the growth of the brand.
Stephane Rogovsky, the CEO of R-Squared Digital, states that “because of the inimitable Social Internet technology and metrics together with the extraordinary expertise we provide in the social media and digital space, we're delighted to partner with an awards group focused on rewarding the innovative use of social and digital media.”
This year's awards will take place on Thursday 28th September 2017 at The Ballroom, Monte Casino, Johannesburg. To book your tickets to attend the awards, please visit www.newgenawards.co.za
If you are a marketer and/or an advertising/PR agency, and need a tailor-made solution for your influencer marketing and brand strategy, don't be shy: contact us on az.oc.latigid2r@gnitekram
for more information.