With the arrival of the fourth industrial revolution, digital Darwinism is restricting more and more brands to connect to their customers. Our consumers are resourceful, they don’t trust brands and become anxious about making purchasing decisions. Ad blocking is increasing, and it’s becoming difficult to have the brand
voices heard within the digital arena.
We also have many struggling South Africans who don’t fit our “target market” and they are often abandoned in society. What if I tell you there are ways for brands to find a way to bring two economies together. I believe brands have the power to unleash something bigger and better than what we have ever envisioned. Aiming to activate purpose and find creative ways to embed purpose in every strategy, inspiring co-creativity in every process. People buy from brands that stand for something bigger than just a product or service.
This brings me to the next exciting roadshow and sharing some of our learnings and secrets.
We want to open a different perspective to brand purpose and give you and your teams and exciting way to look at “marketing with a cause”.
- Here is quick overview of what I will cover in this masterclass:
- Start with why - The Golden Circle
- Unpacking the anatomy of the fifth P in marketing, Purpose
- Re-connecting with the “human side” of your customer
- The status of South Africa’s socio-economic issues and where opportunities exist
- Chance favors the connected mind. How to connect the dots to find brand purpose that unites with your brand values?
- Five forward-thinking fundamentals to disrupt and delight by activating drand purpose
- Exciting case studies how mobile was used to “M” power people’s lives
The Masterclass is free of charge and will be presented at your offices for your teams. When:
Roadshow launches 19 June until September 2017. Whow should attend:
Operation Book now:
If you are in interested to book this masterclass, please get in touch:
Cell: 073 224 6126