Join Mobitainment and mCordis in March 2017 for the first industry-accredited Professional Qualification in Mobile Marketing.
Mobitainment will host mCordis, the mobile and connected marketing education and advisory service company based in the UK and USA, here in South Africa, for an exclusive mobile course delivered by Paul Berney, the co-founder of mCordis and a recognised global leader in mobile marketing.
The two-day mobile course will take place in March 2017 and you will have the option to complete the online exam to qualify for your accredited qualification in partnership with the Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing. Make mobile marketing a strategic priority for your brand
This interactive mobile marketing qualification course is designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of mobile marketing and the skills to start applying it in your marketing mix and overall business. You will leave the course with a solid understanding of how and when to apply a variety of strategies and techniques to effectively communicate with and engage your audience via mobile.
This intimate, hands-on course, through presentations, case study review, individual and group exercises, will help you understand the state of mobile and its impact on marketing. Upon completion of the course you’ll have gained the key insights to:
Receive a Professional Qualification Award by taking the IDM online exam
- Understand the current state of mobile-influenced consumer behaviour and its impact on marketing
- Articulate the evolution of mobility and marketing
- Understand current and proposed regulations and other laws affecting mobile marketing practices
- Express how the industry is structured and means of identifying partners and key resources
- Understand how mobile works differently across geographies, markets and individual constituencies within particular markets
- Use data and insight to plan, monitor and measure the success of your mobile presence and mobile-enabled marketing campaigns and the overall ROI of your efforts
- Leverage a number of frameworks for evaluating mobile and the industry
- Develop a thoughtful and reasoned marketing strategy that actively includes mobile
- Be prepared to sit for The IDM Award in Mobile Marketing Qualification exam
After successfully completing the mCordis course, the first industry-recognised professional accreditation course in mobile marketing, and the IDM qualification exam, participants will receive an internationally recognised IDM Award in Mobile Marketing
. They'll have the right to include the designation in their signature as well as receive the IDM graduate logo that they can use on their website and related materials. Developed and taught by recognised industry experts
The mCordis Professional Qualification in Mobile Marketing
has been developed and is led by Michael Becker and Paul Berney
, internationally recognised leaders in digital and mobile marketing, who have worked with hundreds of brands, agencies and technology companies around the world. Who is this course for?
The course is for marketers looking to become professionally recognised mobile marketing practitioners and equip themselves with the knowledge and tools to create and execute effective mobile strategies for their organisation. Requirements
No prior knowledge of mobile marketing is required, although it is anticipated that attendees will be experienced marketers with a good understanding of the marketing mix and have responsibility for formulating and executing marketing plans. Interested?
Email Carmen Murray at az.oc.tnemniatibom@nemrac
if you are interested, require more information or to book.