Bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise from the media industry, Mike Leahy will holistically cover media industry segments and share his insights on many highly topical issues including:
- A media inflation update - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Who is being responsible? Who is acting irresponsibly?
- Are the SABC back on the rate rampage and are other media owners slip streaming?
- Are we on track to break through the R25 billion ad spend barrier in 2008?
- Spend projections for the remainder of 2008
- Current Media Spend. What is the status? Is print still king?
- Internet grew by 50%+ 07 vs 06. Is this just the start?
- Who to target? Are there more magazines than readers?
Don't miss this informative presentation…and don't forget to invite your colleagues from the industry to attend! This month's meeting will be held at the JSE, 1 Exchange Square, Gwen Lane, Sandown. AMASA Meeting begins 16h30 sharp AMASA Members free, Non members R50. Parking available at Village Walk.