Thanks to a network of more than 100 countries and more than 25 production sites, Marin’s is able to provide in-store marketing solutions all around the world, with an R&D process comprising everything from brief, simulation and manufacturing, to delivery and monitoring.Sustainable development at the heart of Marin’s concerns
Minimal environmental impact is ensured and maintained throughout the production process and the company continues to develop and display solutions that are evermore environmentally friendly. This is achieved by:
- 100% recyclable composition of LAMa® displays, including natural latex elastics and acrylic varnish finish.
- Materials consisting of corrugated cardboard made from natural and/or recycled wood fibres.
- Electricity from renewable energy sources are used at manufacturing sites.
- Compact packaging, optimised pallet transport.
- Standard LAMa® displays are PEFC Certified
Marin's is proud to announce its achievement of removing all plastic from its display stockers and the introduction of its new 100% recyclable stockers, Cargo-Green. Neill Goncalves, General Manager of Marin's Southern Africa explains the decision to go green...
Marin's Southern Africa 21 Jul 2020
An undeniable reference in point-of-sale marketing, the patented LAMà® technology can be folded and unfolded to meet the requirements of different types of in-store operations. With its wide variety of shapes and sizes and its multitude of options, this automatic deployment stand can be transformed into a unique display: yours! Characteristics of the LAMà® includes:
- Deploys automatically
- Installs in seconds
- Delivered flat
Go a step further and animate
the point of sale by creating user-friendly experiences with your brand, push the limits of storytelling
with immersive and impactful operations with a store in-store
and highlight your products off the shelf (ideal for a variety of promotional operations), or stimulate impulse buying with a counter display
that reflects your brand image.Even more products and services:
- Retail shelf signage: Catch you client’s attention in the aisles!Additional services:
- Stick ‘n Glide: a table and counter display that sticks to all flat surfaces without adhesive. They are easy to move and install, and will not fall over or blow away
- Rollersigns: retrofits the many hundreds of millions of retractable belt barriers being used globally.
Litho and Digital print offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Business cards
- Corporate stationary
- Training manuals and more.
Trade and outdoor marketing, effectively draw the eye of your target audience with:
- Pull up banners
- Shelf talkers
- Vinyl stickers
- Contra vision
- Banner walls
- Custom wallpaper
- POS display stands
- Pull up banners
Providing a high-quality all-round solution with:
Contact Marin’s to find out how we can meet your company’s needs, or for more information on any of our services:Website: www.marins.netContact number:
- Mini cd’s, cd’s and dvd’s
011 463 6073 / 0861 MARINS (627467)Email:
Neill Goncalves on az.oc.as-sniram@llien