Assistant Store Manager
|Remuneration:||Market related |
|Location:||Polokwane, Mall of the North|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Job descriptionCUM Books is looking for a shining example of a professional and high-performance-driven assistant store manager, who will be responsible for assisting the store manager with the overall management of the store.
The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales, profit margin goals and manage staff efficiently.
The assistant store manager will manage the store in the absence of the store manager.
- Candidates must be willing to work retail hours
- Drivers licence with own transport
- Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
- Must have three to five years' retail and store management experience
- Maximising turnover, driving customer service and stock control
- Providing high-level feedback on buying trends, customer needs, profits, targets and budgets
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office package
- HR, IR and employee development
- Customer service excellence
- Problem and conflict solving
- Exceptional communication and assertiveness skills
- Leading and developing a team
- Maintaining health and safety practices
- Training of staff members
Posted on 24 Jan 12:52