Mid-Level Front-End Developer
|Remuneration:||Basic salary |
|Reference:||#Mid-Level Front End|
Digitas Liquorice is one of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies specialising in a range of services from web, mobile, social media, CRM, content creation and search engine marketing.
We are currently seeking a mid-level front-end developer to join our Cape Town team. We need someone who will have no problem fitting into this driven and dynamic environment.
- Slicing up designs to create websites, Facebook campaigns.
- Develop quality, front-end code following coding standards and best practices.
- Maintain technical knowledge of industry standards, best practices, and trends.
- Making websites cross browser compatible.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline-driven.
- Think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems.
- Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set. Adheres to best practices and standards.
- Self-starter and driven.
- Enjoys leading edge technology.
- Enjoys people and working in a team.
- Be logical in thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
- Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
- Passion about their skills.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- CSS Pre-processing e.g. LESS/SASS.
- Experience with a front-end JS Framework e.g. React/Vue.
- Experience with front-end build tools e.g. Gulp/Grunt/Webpack.
- Using media queries to create responsive websites.
- Understanding of CSS grid systems.
- Experience with version control such as SVN or Git.
- Experience with Expression Engine.
- Facebook JS SDK.
- PHP / MySQL.
- Experience with WordPress.
The position is deadline driven and your continued success in the position is dependent upon your ability to consistently produce the highest quality code, to spec, within deadlines.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in front-end development.
- Web design qualification.
If you feel this role is ideal for you then please apply for this great opportunity, by sending your CV to . Please do not send any additional documentation.
Should you not receive a response from us within four weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 Sep 11:36
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.