|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Prepare and reconcile all Intercompany Recoveries.
- Approve Monthly Expenses in line with the approval matrix and budgets
- Preparation of Intercompany Recovery Schedules.
- Approve Monthly Vat Input Schedules for Invoicing
- Review of Monthly Expenses Actual vs Budget schedules and manage variances
- Review Entertainment/ Local Travel reconciliations when required by account management and manage variances
- Review Monthly Profit/Loss Statements
- Prepare all Tax Expense Schedules monthly (Legal Expenses/Donations)
- Approve Monthly Awards Recon.
- Approve and review journal entries
- Assist in collating information required for audits
- Approve supplier payments
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet.
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare SOX Monthly reports
- Prepare Monthly SOX File for approval.
- Prepare Monthly VAT Reconciliation.
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT returns.
- Complete the bank recon on a monthly basis
- Complete schedules required for IFRS year end reporting
- Prepare Client Revenue Rolling Forecasts (Q1 – Q4)
- Prepare Operating Expenses Rolling Forecasts. (Q1 – Q4)
- Approve all New Suppliers on Navision.
- Assist on New Business Tenders as and when required.
- Assist in collating information for BEE compliance
- Assist the Finance Managers and Finance Director in any ad hoc requests
- Minimum Bcom Accounting Degree
- Two to three years of financial accounting experience
- Chase, Workbook and Navision experience is preferable
- SOX Experience preferable
- Medium to advanced excel skills is not negotiable
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Must be able to work under pressure without supervision
- Takes initiative and is resourceful in identifying solutions
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to work overtime
Posted on 02 Jan 11:29
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.