|Remuneration:||R450000 - R600000 per year |
Improve the efficiency of the Analytics team by reducing manual effort and errors through automation.
- Bachelor's degree (BCom or BSc) in Computer Science or any related field.
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS beneficial.
- SAP experience beneficial.
- QlikView or QlikSense experience beneficial.
- Three+ years' experience in SQL Development role.
- Strong problem-solving ability [quickly grasp a problem and independently design a viable solution].
- Detailed planner [setting of timelines and keeping to them].
- Resilient worker [persevere and deliver despite challenges].
Continuously improve the Analytics data environment and ensure the utmost data quality and integrity.
- Assist the team in automating as many of the current process as possible.
- All new developments should be automated as far as possible.
Ensure accurate information is made readily available to various business units to support decision making, whether this be through a BI tool or static reports.
- Maintain the current analytics environment data sources and ETL processes.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes to regularly check the data and ensure it aligns with core production systems in SAP
- Investigate and resolve any issues raised with the data environment.
- Continuously update ETL processes to improve speed and accuracy.
- Incorporate new data sources and build relevant ETL processes.
- Work with the Advanced Analytics team to incorporate advanced calculations into the data environment.
- Deliver necessary reports on-time.
- Build new reports according to business need.
- Automate reports as much as possible.
Posted on 12 Sep 11:41
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.